Flagler County’s Public Housing Program will be accepting applications every 3rd Wednesday of the month from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM at 502 S Bacher St, Bunnell, FL. 32110, for all bedroom sizes.
*Make sure you know the D.O.B and SSN’s for all household members as it must be written legibly on the application in order to be accepted*
- Applications will only be available that on 3rd Wednesdays, at our resource center, and during that timeframe. Not online. If you miss it, you will have to apply the following month.
- When an applicant initially puts in an application, his/her name is placed on the waitlist. Eligibility is not determined until his/her name gets closer to the top of the waitlist.
- Applicants should not expect to receive immediate or emergency housing assistance. Applicant names are placed on the waitlist based on the date and time of their applications.
- When an applicant’s name gets close to the top of the list, he/she is notified at the mailing address on file.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to always keep a current mailing address on file to avoid getting dropped from the waitlist.
*As a reasonable accommodation, if an applicant has a disability and desires a paper application, he/she can submit a written request for a paper application.*
The applicant must submit:
- a written request for a paper application
- Copy of a SSI Benefit Award Letter dated within the last 60 days
- Copy of ID
Reasonable Accommodation Requests can be mailed, faxed, emailed, or dropped off as follows:
Mail: PO BOX 188, Bunnell, FL 32110
Email: [email protected]
Drop off window: 414 S Bacher St, Bunnell, FL 32110