Effective May 2022, applications will only be accepted for the 3, 4 and 5 bedroom sizes for the Public Housing Waitlist.
The Public Housing Program accepts applications every 3rd Wednesday of the month between 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM at 502 S Bacher St, Bunnell, FL, 32110, for the 3, 4, & 5 bedroom sizes ONLY!
*Make sure you know the D.O.B and SSN’s for all household members as it must be written legibly on the application in order to be accepted*
- Applications will only be available that on 3rd Wednesdays, at our resource center at 502 S Bacher St, Bunnell, FL. 32110, between 8am – 11am ONLY. Applications for Public Housing are NOT available online. If you miss it, you will have to apply the following month.
- When an applicant initially puts in an application, his/her name is placed on the waitlist. Eligibility is not determined until his/her name gets closer to the top of the waitlist.
- Applicants should not expect to receive immediate or emergency housing assistance. The wait time on the waitlist can depend but, it can be anywhere between 6 months to 3 years or longer.
- When an applicant’s name gets close to the top of the list, he/she is notified at the mailing address on file.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to always keep a current mailing address on file to avoid getting dropped from the waitlist.
*As a reasonable accommodation, if an applicant or anyone else listed on their application has a disability and desires a paper application, he/she can submit a written request for a paper application.*
The disabled applicant must submit:
- a written request for a paper application
- Copy of a current SSI Benefit Award Letter dated within the last 60 days
- Copy of ID
Reasonable Accommodation Requests can be emailed, mailed, or faxed as follows:
Mail: PO BOX 188, Bunnell, FL 32110